Notice: By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may modify the terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for modifications. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, do not access this website, or any pages thereof.
1. Neither Wafi Mining Limited and Newcrest PNG2 Limited nor any of their subsidiary, associated or affiliated companies (hereinafter together or severally referred to as Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture):
- makes or gives any warranty about the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information or materials contained on this website. The information and materials contained in this website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is" and "as available". The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions therein. No warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, are given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- accepts any liability for:
- any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such; or
- any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website.
2. The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any person, or reliance on the contents of this website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure. This will be the case even if the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture shall under no circumstances accept liability for any losses or damages claimed by third parties to have been caused, whether directly or indirectly, by use of information provided by the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture for any purpose, even in the event that the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture were to provide inaccurate or incomplete information or fail to provide information.
This limitation on liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, including (without limitation) damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
3. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture, its/their directors, officers, employees, contractors, licensors, agents, and any third party content providers, from and against any losses, damages, claims, costs, expenses, demands, and actions, due to or arising out of your use of this website, your access or connection to this website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another. These obligations will survive any termination of your use of this website. The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture reserves the right to assume the defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture in asserting any available defences.
4. Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for securities. The information and materials published on this website are intended for informational purposes only and are not intended for the purpose of soliciting investment in, or as a recommendation to purchase or sell any specific securities or products. Users of the information shall bear the liability of whether or not to trust the contents of this website and whether or not to conduct transactions.
5. This website may contain ‘forward-looking statements’ within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 as amended, that are intended to be covered by the safe harbor created by such sections. Where we express or imply an expectation or belief as to future events or results, such expectation or belief is expressed in good faith and believed to have a reasonable basis. However our current views and assumptions with respect to future events are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors which cause actual results to differ materially from future results expressed, projected or implied by such forward looking statements. Many of these factors are beyond our ability to control or predict. Given these uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statement.
6. Copyright © in this web site, in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material contained in it and in its arrangement, is owned by the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture unless otherwise indicated. You are granted a limited licence to download this information and material website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, information and material or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture.
7. The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture owns the intellectual property rights to or over the contents of this website, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks appearing on this website and all rights are reserved in respect of such trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks. Your access to or use of the this website should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks appearing on this website without the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture’s prior written consent. You may not, without the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture’s prior written consent, use any of such trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks as a hyperlink to this website or any other website.
8. All forms of caching, hyperlinking to and from and framing of this website or any of the contents are strictly prohibited. The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing content that are in the sole discretion of the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights or any Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture policy or code of conduct.
9. The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture has the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
10. Links to third-party websites or internet resources from this website are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website and do so at your own risk. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these websites and resources have not been investigated, verified, reviewed, monitored, or endorsed by the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture and the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture does not control them. Accordingly, the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture does not assume responsibility for any of these websites and resources, their content, or their privacy policies. We do not endorse or make any representations about them or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the content or use of such websites or resources. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. All information submitted to the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture via this website shall be deemed and remain the property of the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture who shall be free to use, for any purpose, details contained in information a visitor to this website provides the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture through this website. The Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information except as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
12. These terms and conditions are for the benefit of the Wafi-Golpu Joint Venture and its/their directors, officers, employees, contractors, licensors, agents, and any third party content providers to this website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.